WHO WE ARE
Future Bound IT Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales (company number 11240184) with a registered office at 86-90 Paul Street, London, United Kingdom, EC21 4NE.
When you use our services, you’ll share some information with us. We want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, who we share it with and the choices we give you to control, access and update your information. For the purposes of data protection legislation, we are the data controller of your personal data. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office in the UK with reference number
- We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you.
- We use your data to provide our services to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you, meet our legal obligations, and improve our website.
- We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things.
- Generally, we do not give your information to third parties, but there are some exceptions.
- You have lots of privacy rights.
- We take security seriously.
- We are happy to answer your questions about any of this.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
We ensure that your privacy is respected at all times and our primary goal is to improve upon and make sure our services and messaging are relevant for all our users, while also ensuring that personal information of all users is respected and protected.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE HOLD
Contact information: when you fill out a form, submit a comment or contact us by email or other means, we collect your name, email address and the nature of your enquiry.
Business information: we collect information relating to your business activities including information and documents about your enquiries, including communications with you.
Usage information: we collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our websites and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, what language preference you have, and so on.
Device and browser data: we collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are on a mobile device we also collect the UUID for that device.
Log data: our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
Information from page tags: we use third party tracking services that employ cookies and page tags to collect data about visitors to our websites. This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by us or by users through our services include page tags that allow the sender to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them.
Billing information: if you use our services, we require you to provide your billing details which may include a name, address, email address and purchase order number. We will never store information relating to bank account details.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process personal data about you:
- with your consent; and/or
- to fulfil our contractual responsibility to deliver the services to you; and/or
- to pursue our legitimate interests of providing support and improving the services we offer and developing new products and service features; and/or
- to comply with a legal obligation.
|We use your contact information to:
· respond to comments and queries;
· complete research to understand more about your business and what you do. Usually, this means reading up on your products and services, how you position yourself in the market, what you display on your public-facing websites and social media presence, and so on. This helps us work out how best we can help you;
· provide our services to you; and
· send you direct marketing emails and our newsletter which might include non-service related information (for as long as you opt-in).