Future Bound IT Ltd service desk is designed to optimise services on behalf of the business and oversee all IT functions. However, a Service Desk does more than just making sure IT services are being delivered; it manages the various lifecycles of systems used to provide critical information flow by utilising ITIL good practices.
Working with our partner we can deliver support for networks large and small and across varying sectors. We’ll provide an initial technology assessment of your infrastructure and advise on next best steps forward before designing an appropriate solution for your company that isn’t just one size that fits all.
Our service desk is bespoke to your businesses individual needs.
We understand that when it comes to IT, no two networks are ever the same. Our highly skilled Cisco accredited engineering and support teams provide 24/7 coverage if required, using enterprise class tools and systems that are scalable to demand.
We use Industry leading ITIL processes and procedures as well as working to your own individual KPIs and working with you to develop a robust SLA agreement that meets your business needs.
- Single point of contact for IT incidents and Service Requests.
- Highly scalable and responsive service to meet any demand either predicted or otherwise.
- Reduce IT support costs and rapid incident resolution.
- Increase return on investments. to meet even the most complex need to deploy any complex Highly customisable service
- Virtual IT Service Desk services delivered from Service Operation Centres in the UK and US.
- Supporting the computing environment; Physical and Virtual Servers, Laptops, Netbooks and Ultrabooks, Desktops and Thin Clients, Printing and Scanning Devices, Mobiles and Tablets, Application Support and Distribution, Endpoint and Server Monitoring.
- Cisco accredited network and service desk engineers
- Reactive engineering same day or next day engineering support including weekends for IT emergencies