IT project services
We can provide project support for a range of IT projects. These include –
IT project management –
We’ve worked on and delivered IT projects for organisations as diverse as enterprise law firms with a global footprint to leisure centres. We’re Agile in our approach and aim to deliver projects on time and within budget.
We provide consultancy services for a range of IT projects for mid-sized to enterprise organizations consisting of “ad hoc” consulting (per incident) or project consulting.
IP tracking services-
We are partnered with Lead Forensics and provide consultancy services on the software. We have over 11 years sales and marketing experience.
Independent IT Consultancy covering /
PMS software –
Practice management software – Amicus Attorney and Abacus licences & support.
Amicus Software licences/
- Consultancy services
- Onsite or remote software installation
- Support packages
- Project management
- Dedicated Account manager
- Additional technical services
Unified Communications and Networking /
Video Conferencing and collaboration
Onsite engineering support – Cisco & Polycom certified engineers technical consultancy and deployment services
> Find out how we defy distance with Polycom.
Bespoke IT service desk
- Single point of contact for incidents and requests.
- Highly scalable and responsive service to meet any demand.
- Reduced IT support costs and rapid incident resolution.
- UK and US operations centres.
- Cisco networking,
- 24/7, 365 support.
- Project management & consultancy.
>> Learn more about our service desk and engineering support.